If you want to register a course in Semester 1, 2019, please email the Course Enrolment Form (Scan Copy) and make the payment before December 19, 2018 (Wednesday).
For Non-core courses, you can register as soon as the registration opens and start the course start from December 1.
For more policies regarding PREP courses, please refer to PREP-Student Guide.
Next Steps: How to Register
Submit Admission Application
STEP 1: Fill out the course enrolment form for Semester 4. Besides the course fee, you need to pay the Secureclient software fee CAD150 one time, New Entrance Fee CAD100 and Pro-rated Basic Tuition Fee (September 2018 to March 2019) CAD240 as a new student.
STEP 2: Send scan copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Make sure you check your email box on a regular basis. @163.com is not recommended. CPA Canada will send your CPA student information and learning process. Then you can start your CPA Canada journey!
Important Technical Requirements
Students will be writing the final examination for any module offered this semester on their own personal laptop using Secureclient. Secureclient is software that students must load onto a personal laptop that is PC based. Apple/Mac machines cannot be used.
To install Secureclient, your laptop must meet these minimum hardware and software requirements:
• Processor: 1.80GHz or faster x86-compatible processor
• RAM: 1GB
• HDD: 1GB of free space
• Video: Single display
• Screen resolution between 1024x768 and 1600x900 (with screen scaling set to 100%)
• Graphics card with at least 128 MB of memory
• Supported Operating Systems
—— Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
—— Windows 8.1 (32bit or 64bit)
—— Windows 10 (32bit or 64bit)
• Microsoft Word and Excel installed (supported activated versions 2010*,
2013, and 2016). License must be valid for the duration of the course/
module and examination.
• Internet Explorer 10 to 11
• Adobe Flash Player 18 to 220.127.116.116 (required for practice examinations only)
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
* Excludes Office 2010 Starter Edition (the limited functionality of this
product does not meet the requirements for taking this examination) and
office trial versions
Need Additional Help?
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process or would like more information about the path to becoming a CPA or interested in ACAF program, please visit the CPA Canada China website or contact us at email@example.com.